All information on this web site is correct at time of publishing. All companies listed are members of the Kalgoorlie Boulder Visitor Centre (KBVC).
This website may contain information about activities, which by reason of their physical exertion or the degree of physical fitness required, may be unsuitable or dangerous for certain persons, or it may describe activities which are inherently dangerous.
KBVC makes no representations of fact, nature, quality and suitability about any or all of the activities promoted on this site and user agrees that the user shall be responsible for first satisfying himself/herself by independent enquiry or advice as to the suitability of the particular activity. Any access of this site by the user is entirely at the users own risk and KBVC shall not be responsible for the propagation of computer worms or viruses transmitted from the site.
KBVC makes every effort to ensure website information and brochure information provided about tours, activities and holiday accommodation properties is up to date and correct. We are not able to guarantee the accuracy of all information. Sales of services as contained in this publication are made by KBVC, only as an agent for the person, business or company providing the services. KBVC does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services shown. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible, we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record personal information that we reasonably require to do business with you. KBVC collects this information when you:
• Make a booking – full name, address, email address, phone number.
• Contact KBVC– full name, address, email address, phone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
KBVC only uses your personal information when you:
• Purchase products or services – information collected when you purchase products or services are used to charge your credit card and deliver the booking confirmation electronically. We may also be in contact for confirmation, changes or cancellations.
• Responding to your requests, questions or suggestions – We will use your contact information (full name, address, email address and/or phone number) to contact you when you submit a request, question or suggestion.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
KBVC does not disclose any personal information with any third parties, with the exception of:
• Bookable product and/or service supplier – KBVC provides the full name, address, email address, phone number for each booking made through the KBVC website. Our bookable product and/or service supplier may need this information to contact you about your booking.
• Legal Obligations – KBVC may be required by law to disclose information (provided by you) who poses a threat to KBVC interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
VALIDITY OF RATES
Accommodation costs are for room only and do not include transfer or breakfast cost unless otherwise stated. Prices are inclusive of GST and are transacted in Australian dollars (AUD$). Prices over accommodation block out periods may alter from the prices advertised. Quotes are an estimate only and are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking.
All reservations (tours, accommodation and vehicle hire) requires full payment at the time of booking in order to receive your confirmation electronically. We may contact you to discuss availability of bookings using the personal information presented. Tentative bookings can be made but are not confirmed electronically until full payment is made. KBVC reserves the right to cancel bookings where payments are not received by the due date (generally 48 hours prior to date of reservation). Payments can be made online with a credit card via secure Gateway, or over the phone using credit card. An additional non-refundable fee of 1.0% will be charged for credit card payments. KBVC accepts Visa and MasterCard payments.
Whilst we provide a free booking service, cancellation of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) may incur cancellation fees depending on the amount of notice given by you. KBVC may charge an administrative fee of $5.00 (per booking) for any cancellations or changes made. Please contact KBVC for more information on cancellation fees or if any changes or cancellations are required to your booking.
KBVC acts as a booking agent for its members. As such, KBVC accepts no liability for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (whatsoever and irrespective of whether direct, indirect, consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our booking service or any products or services. Tour operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control.