Kalgoorlie Boulder Visitor Centre (KBVC) is the largest, fully accredited, non-for-profit Visitor Centre in the Goldfields. It is the hub and gateway for tourists and visitors to the greater outback region. We pride ourselves on being a progressive, innovative and forward thinking organisation with a commitment to first class visitor servicing and encourage visitors to explore everything the Goldfields has to offer. Our primary role is to assist tourists with local information, tours, travel and accommodation bookings, customer service and advice. In addition to this, the centre also promotes and markets the City and Goldfields region through various campaigns, both on and offline.
Your business will receive a fantastic range of benefits at a great price, including exclusive member only marketing and advertising opportunities and direct exposure to visitors through the Kalgoorlie Boulder Visitor Centre brochure racking, social media and website.
Social Media and Online Campaigns
For an additional cost, KBVC can also offer you additional social media promotion pack which will include:
- Longer, more detailed posts on Facebook (maximum of 3 posts a week and 5 in total)
- Boosting posts to reach more people
- Adding events to our featured events page on Facebook
- Posts on lnstagram linking to original profile (maximum of 1 post)
- Posts on Twitter linking to original profile (maximum of 5 posts a week and 10 in total)
- Feature on the new smartboard in the centre
- Mini campaign review
Travel packages that are designed to bring pensioners from Perth to Kalgoorlie (via TransWA) with the choice of three different travel packages that include daily tour itineraries, transport and accommodation. Packages were first introduced in late 2013 and were an immediate success for the visitor centre and participating members. Since then, we have gone on to book over 550 people, injecting over $365,600 back into the local economy.
KBVC continues to develop destination marketing campaigns, concepts and packages. As a member, you will be considered before other Kalgoorlie Boulder businesses as a stakeholder, sponsor or contributor.
KBVC produces and prints over 40,000 copies of its annual Holiday Planner which is then distributed to:
- Over 60 Visitor Centres and Shires in WA
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Airport and Train Station
- All major truck stops across the Nullarbor
- Caravan and Camping show and road shows, both intrastate and interstate
- All accommodation providers in Kalgoorlie Boulder
- All members of the Kalgoorlie Boulder Visitor Centre
- All shop fronts along Hannan Street and Burt Street
- East Perth Train Station
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Holiday Planner is a valuable marketing tool for your business, as well as featuring an array of things to do and see while in the Goldfields region. It also offers a comprehensive map and information about accommodation, retail, hospitality and recreational ideas suggestions and itineraries. As a member, you have access to discounted advertising space within the Holiday Planner.