If you’re looking for a special place where you can indulge your love of friendly outback hospitality and wonderful heritage buildings, all wrapped up with great shopping, dining and recreational facilities, then you have struck Gold!
Our unique Outback City oozes unique charm at every turn, offering a myriad of activities sure to suite your individual tastes and needs, the list really is endless. Kalgoorlie Boulder offers a combination of excitement, interest and adventure, and it’s all here waiting for you to come and explore.
Just some of the things you can choose from include:
- Prospect for golden riches in the vast outback.
- Stroll the family filled streets of Boulder on Market Day, the third Sunday of every month.
- Quench your thirst at one of the many outback pubs in the Goldfields region.
- Enjoy the vast array of cuisine from one of the many local cafes and restaurants.
- Enjoy the sun setting over the natural woodlands at Karlkurla Bushland Park.
- Visit one of the many amazing parklands for the kids.
- Pinning the pennies for a friendly game of bush Two Up.
- Experience one of the annual events such as St Barbara’s Festival, Spring Festival and Lighting of the Christmas Tree.
- Take one of the many tours on offer and discover the amazing attractions throughout the region.
- Visit the Town Halls and soak up the years of history with the free tours every week.
- Dress up for a wonderful day at the Races.
- Stand within the world’s largest open pit mining operation, The Super Pit.
- Take in a round of golf at the newly opened Kalgoorlie Golf Course, also part of the Nullarbor Links.
- Absorb some retail therapy within our City's shopping precincts.
- Experience an array of arts and culture.
- Relax and treat yourself at one of the many spas in town.
- Or even surfing in the outback!! Have a shot on the Flow Rider at the OASIS Leisure Centre.
Photo courtesy of Goldfields Air Service
Photo courtesy of Teresa Trott
Photo courtesy of Ian Chloe